trouty00;437119 Wrote:
> oh and one other thing, i was on squeezenetwork last night and i noticed
> that some of my menu items had gone into a German language, I'm assuming
> someone has reported this already, it would change from German to
> English periodically.
>
> it was mainly in the the setting menu i noticed it.
>
> Stu

Stu,

have you ever used German somewhere in iPeng?
iPeng is supposed to pull the localized strings from the server
(depending on the server settings you use). It will take one restart
until all are active.

All DEFAULTS are in English, so if you see German somewhere, you must
have pulled that off a server - may be SN.
Is your SN account's language setting maybe set to German?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com