ok, I've attached a new server.log. This is from the point of restarting
the server right up to around 50-60 seconds after requesting the track.

I've changed the timeout to 20 seconds, and I can watch the green
progress bar advance for around 5 seconds (fishbone), then it suddenly
reerts back to zero.

I'm on an 8Mb broadband connection.

I know you're probably busy person, since I've seen a LOT of postings
by you, but if you're able to suggest any more ways to diagnose? I'm
happy to give you remote access if you think that could help?

Many thanks for your time,

Jim

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7769|

jimwillsher