martin.rehfeld;441362 Wrote:
> This is just not going to be done by me for purely egoistical reasons,
> I'm afraid. Weathertime currently does exactly, what I want it to do --
> nothing more and nothing less

That's fair enough.  I've taken a similar approach to software I've
released in the past.

I've had a quick look at the http data coming from wunderground, and at
your source code.  I think I can see where to start looking for a fix to
the wind_hash error (and also for the frequent occurrences of -9999 in
the data).  Lack of familiarity with perl is a slight stumbling block
(for someone who started with programming in Fortran IV, using punched
cards, some 40 years ago), but I'm sure that can be overcome.

However, I'm in a similar situation to yourself (and many others) in
that time is currently at a premium.  However, I will make a serious
attempt at resolving some of the issues at some time (unless someone
else beats me to it!).

--
peterbell