I certainly am. I would love your plug-in to be able to do this.

Would the flvstreamer license preclude it being included as part of an
extension downloader plug-in? Didn't bpa have faad in one of his before
it was included with Squeezecenter?

As you said in a previous post - the BBC could make this a lot easier
by streaming unfettered AAC themselves. I've posted on their forums at
various times over the last few months but they seem to want to keep the
quality in the Flash streams. A bit of a conundrum as more than often
the PC's they're targeting don't have high quality audio replay devices
attached.

To paraphrase the BBC's main man - he doesn't care how we listen as
long as we listen.

Those people on the audiophile board might be interested too.

--
ian_heys