As I was reading your last post I straight away thought of the issue
where you might have a slightly different Sleep/Shutdown option for Idle
vs EOD, but then just as quickly realised that if this was the cas, then
you probably would still want the EOD action to 'wake-to-do'. If you are
luck enough to have a box that could wake from Sleep, that might be your
regular idle action, then for EOD it would wake from sleep (which would
only take a couple of seconds' in order to shut down (or hibernate)
properly.

So, yeah I think your logic is bang on there and I look forward to
seeing it implemented.

Keep up the good work! :-)

--
rickwookie