> You have to enable it through the player interface
>
> --> Extras -> Sugarcube -> Enable Sugarcube
>
> Then select a song and sugarcube does the rest for you :-)

This doesn't work for me.  I just installed it on my OSX music server
(a Mac Mini, fully updated with OSX 10.5 and SlimServer 7.3.3).

I installed it with the plugin installer, restarted the server, and
Sugarcube shows up in the plugins list.  I can configure it and turn it
on from the plugins tab in the settings screen, but it doesn't show up
in the Extras menu and it doesn't choose the next song.  I am not
running MusicIP in headless mode, but the port is correct and I can
build a MusicIP mix like I always have, so my MusicIP configuration
isn't the problem.  Any suggestions?

--
craigim