MeSue;456079 Wrote:
> I would just make a correction that you are not restricted to a single
> track for the seed. Your MIP mixes can be based on a single track, an
> album, an artist, a playlist, or multiple tracks. It's just that in most
> Squeezebox interfaces, it's difficult to "select" multiple tracks unless
> they are in a playlist.

Thanks for clarifying... I should had said "single seed" (track, album,
artist and playlist)

MeSue;456079 Wrote:

> I like the rest of your description. Sugarcube tends to meander a lot
> more that a regular MIP mix, which is the main difference to me. Often I
> don't like the direction it gets going in and I have to start it off
> clean again, but setting up filters in MIP helps with that.

I sometimes don't like the direction either, but I find the paths that
it uncovers very interesting. I enable SugarCube and walk away... If I
don't like where is going I select a "new seed" (track, album, artist
and playlist)... and walk away again.

--
tamanaco