Hello, Peter:

I upgraded to 7.4 a few days ago to coincide with an upgrade to Snow
Leopard on my Mac Mini.  All of my plugins work well with the exception
of KidsPlay 2.2.0.  I had presets 5 and 6 defined via KidsPlay under
7.3.3, but now when I press either button I get "Preset #5|6 not
defined" on my Boom's display.

For example, Preset 5 is set to toggle the headphone output:
kidsplaytoggleclientpref analogOutMode 0 3

The Boom's KidsPlay player setting for "How KidsPlay should deal with
users pressing the 1-6 preset buttons on a Squeezebox Boom, or the lone
button on a Squeezebox Receiver" is set to "KidsPlay routine or normal
function".    Any ideas?    Thanks again for a great plugin.

Regards,

Steve

--
smagnuson