Steve,

I've been out of pocket for a week, but I'll take a look. mnyb's theory
would have been my first guess, too, but that doesn't seem to be right.
KidsPlay should intercept all "IR" commands, and look at the button
names, e.g. IR code 0x00010025 is preset_6.down. Despite the change in
how presets & favorites are handled in 7.4, those IR code names have not
changed. So something else must've changed in the core SC/SBS code from
Logitech.

-Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock