1 + 2: Next release will have context menus on NowPlaying that give you
this for the current track (from the cover) or any track in the current
playlist (from the playlist)
3. This is actually not as simple as it seems, there's no explicit
information about this. I could see whether I can derive something from
the URL but I believe the best way to get this would be to file an
enhabncement request against the TrackInfo menu in SqueezeCenter (which
is what iPeng will display as a context menu from NowPlaying).
bugs.slimdevices.com
4. No, there's only one artwork per track in SqueezeCenter right now.
5. Yep, actually that would make for a cool plugin...
Yet I still believe it could also be done in iPeng. Could you file a
ticket?
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/
There's quite a few open ones so you can generally expect me to forget
anything for which there is _NO_ ticket but to at least frequently
review anything that does have one.

And yes, I definitely appreciate any suggestions :-)
trac (see link above) is the most appropriate place for these unless
it's more of a "discussion" type of thing in which case this thread is
the right place.

--
pippin

---