antoinath;461058 Wrote:

> OK to propose the next suggestions using the "trac" link. Sorry for
> posting it here, but it was the only place I knew !

No reason to be sorry, it's absolutely OK. I just don't guarantee that
I don't forget about suggestions in here since I will not move them to
trac myself.

> So as I am in the discussion, I will ask you for a little question, a
> functionnality I didn't found on iPeng, but I guess there is something
> to do that : How can I put a webradio (for example) in favorites ??

Do you mean a new one (URL) or one that you did find through SC/iPeng?
New one: no way, yet, you'd have to add that through the web interface
first (there IS already a ticket for this one, it's planned for 1.2.5).
Setting a favorite for whatever is currently playing will be supported
in the next release, also through the Context Menu.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com