pippin;461022 Wrote:

> 5. Yep, actually that would make for a cool plugin...
> Yet I still believe it could also be done in iPeng. Could you file a
> ticket?
> https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/
> There's quite a few open ones so you can generally expect me to forget
> anything for which there is _NO_ ticket but to at least frequently
> review anything that does have one.
>
> And yes, I definitely appreciate any suggestions :-)
> trac (see link above) is the most appropriate place for these unless
> it's more of a "discussion" type of thing in which case this thread is
> the right place.

Hello Pippin,

I tried to go to the "trac" link to post some suggestions of
improvements, but the link doesn't work for me...

It says something like that (I will try to translate my french error
message) :
"
The certificate is not secure because it is self-signed
The certificate is valid only for Joerg Schwieder.
The certificate expired on 4th August 2009 01:56
"

Have you a solution so I can post my suggestions ?

Thanks

--
antoinath