pippin;464697 Wrote:
> Did you already get version 1.2? If yes, go (on the iPeng main menu) to
> Help->Quick Tutorials->Albums Playlists
> and
> Help->Quick Tutorials->Context Menus
>
> If you did still get version 1.1.2 (you can see the version number on
> the start screen), please update using the "App Store" App.
>

> iPeng 1.2 requires at least iPhone firmware 3.0.
> Sorry, but there are just too many fixes contained in that FW to go
> back behind it, among them being the bad scrolling on the Players screen
> and the WiFi shutdown.

Thanks for the help. I've updated my Squeese-System to 7.4 and now it's
OK. But it's unusable slow. The Server is running on a Netgear ReadyNAS
NV+, with the Duet and the Boom everything runs quick, but when I use
iPeng it's impossible to use. The artists comming quick, the albums in
10 or 20 seconds but the songs after 1 or 2 minutes. And when I choose a
song nothing happens by direct tapping (the play symbol in the top right
corner), when I tap over a second and choose then the titel, the cover
is showed on iPeng, the titel scrolls on the Boom, but no sound is
comming.

What is wrong here?

Thanks for the kind help...

--