pippin, here is my better explanation - may be related to the
Squeezeplay bug you mention but would be interested in your views:

If I select a single Napster track when "Add" is selected, no songs at
all are added to the playlist (see shots one and two below)

[image: http://melford.fastmail.co.uk/IMG_0075.PNG]  [image:
http://melford.fastmail.co.uk/IMG_0076.PNG]

Whereas, if I use "Play Next" and select a single song, it works as
intended and a single song is added in the play next position (see shots
three and four below)

[image: http://melford.fastmail.co.uk/IMG_0079.PNG]  [image:
http://melford.fastmail.co.uk/IMG_0080.PNG]

What I'm trying to do is add a single song at the end of the playlist.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)