vagskal;467958 Wrote:
> Restoring a 92 MB backup file into the new version of TrackStat to a
> +100K SBS library stalled the PC as before the update. I restarted
> mysql.exe and SBS after +2 hrs.

The problem is that the backup file contains references to songs on H:\
while your current music is on I:\MP3\.

In this case TrackStat tries to find the correct file and this takes
some time, in a large library this takes some time, about 2-3 seconds
per song that has been moved in your library. By looking at your server
log it feels like you really want this reconnection to happen.

However, if you have just moved all your music from "H:\Min Musik" to
"I:\MP3\Min Musik" the easiest solution is that you open the backup file
in a text editor and use search and replace to get the correct paths.
Please note that the : and \ is encoded in the backup file, so if you
need help regarding what to search and replace just post a section of
your backup file.

If you only have moved some of your music it gets more complicated
since you then can't replace all occurances of "H:\Min Musik"

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))