Well, I for one I was going to add a Radio to my mix and maybe a touch
also, but will not be adding it or upgrading to 7.4 until it supports
XM.

I know when the latest xm plugin was actively developed, it was tested
it against the 7.4 branch at the time, so I suspect it must have been a
fairly recent change in that branch that broke this plugin.

I guess we can only hope someone picks this back up... thanks wharfrat
for looking. However, definitely I agree with Corbey - ideally this
either this core stuff was owned by logitech and they updated it or even
more ideally, if they really wanted a real plugin ecosystem, they'd
focus more on having some stable apis that wouldn't break all the old
plugins on every point release.

jd

--
jdc