Thanks for giving your time, especially on a Sunday.

"The BBCiPlayer plugin will appear as "BBC iPlayer" under the Internet
Radio menu. If you do not have the "BBC iPlayer" menu - restart SBS and
also check your install.

In the BBCiPlayer Menu you have "Listen Live" - under this submenu are
all the live streams.

In the BBCiPlayer Menu you also have stations such as Radio 1 - under
these submenus are all the listen Again."

Yup, thanks. There it is and the various shows under each station too.

All fine on the SB Server.

But - and this is a big but, as I generally do not have the PC running
all the time or SB Server either - I listen through SB.com, formerly the
squeezenetwork. On my SBs, now under "My Apps" is a BBC listing. Beneath
that are the channels again. No "Listen Live" choice, either. But they
seem only to be the live feeds, as when I press the right nav key, I get
only the "add to favourites" or "remove" if already in the favourites.

Do I need to reload or sync the SBs again? Aren't they talking to the
SBS on my PC?

--
nkat