MunichMelly;477990 Wrote:
> After upgrading to 7.3.3 on the vista machine iPlayer now seems to
> work.
> Thanks.
>
> Unfortunately the same thing did not work on the QNAP, where I still
> have missing URL's for programmes which now work on the vista
> installation.

There seems to be many people still having the same problems i.e.
BBCiPlayer not playing listen-again streams on a QNAP (e.g. see
http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=20869#p91145 ) but I can't
actually find any bug reports or any signs of anyone working on a
solution.

I understood from the above, that the necessary version of faad is
included in Squeezecenter from version 7.3.3 but this doesn't seem to
help on a QNAP installation.

Questions:
~~~~~~~~~~

Is this an issue with the Linux version of SqueezeCenter,
or is it a specific problem with SSOTS?

How can we help to find out?

How can users with this problem best raise or support a bug report to
get this issue fixed?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this post is out of sequence.

--
MunichMelly

~~~~ System Info ~~~~
Squeezebox Duet (receiver firmware 62)

Squeezecenter v7.3.3
on QNAP 209 pro (SSOTS v3.15) or Vista laptop

BBC iPlayer (v0.9f) - laptop o.k., but most streams don't play on QNAP
BBC iPlayer Extras (v0.3)