BoomX2;478035 Wrote:
> I noticed this issue as well, but it existed before 7.4.  I think I have
> a fix for it if you would like to try it.  I have added a line to the
> beginning of the gotWeather sub to clear out the old long weather text
> before parsing in the new text.
>
>       @WETdisplayItems2 = ();
>
> You mentioned you were new to SDT so you may not have noticed this
> problem at first or with 7.3 because if you make any setting changes at
> all on the server setting page it would correctly refresh the long
> weather text.  Changes to the server settings calls the refreshSoon sub
> which clears the old long weather text.  Normal refreshes when the
> refresh interval expires or called by holding the + key do not pass
> through the refreshSoon sub.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Don
Will this help my problem too? I have two Booms, one old that works
like a champ and a new one that seems to have some SDT issues.
The problem is that it "remember" old forecasts and in old formats as
well. No matter what I do (server restart, SC restart, changing screen
saver, changing the number of forecasts),  I can't reset that from the
new Boom. The first 4 forecast (general and default) are ok, but then I
have some additional forecast which are pre-historic, they use the
default format as well.
I'm about to upgrade to 7.4.1 so I have my main server at 7.3.3 and
test server at 7.4.1, the behavior is the same when I connect the Boom
to any of these servers (with a firmware upgrade as well).

--
jasell

NAS: QNAP TS-209 II pro -fw 3.1 build 0708- (2x 1TB, RAID1)
Services: SC- 7.3.3 -,  SSOTS- 3.18-
Squeezebox:  2x Duet (controller+reciever), 2x Boom, 1x Classic
Other:  1x Popcorn A-110