I've been using SDT for awhile and it is great.  Thanks for all the hard
work you put into it Greg!

I have a script that displays caller ID on the squeezebox for a set
duration when the house phone rings using the 'show' CLI command. This
works great unless I enable SDT's optional data display such as sports
scores. In this case, it does display my message, but the scores/etc are
still cycled at the set intervals effectively erasing the message
early.

My question is this:  Is there a way to immediately stop the display of
any scores/etc when displaying a message, and after that message clears,
to return to showing scores/etc?  The documentation for the 'show'
command indicates that it should temporarily disable any screensaver for
the duration of the message, but that apparently isn't working in this
case.

Thanks in advance for any ideas...

- Harvey

--