erland;479620 Wrote:
> Yes, it isn't skipping anything. The 10 seconds delay seems to be when
> it adds tracks to the current playlist. There should be some other log
> level which is possible to enable to see what's happening but I'll need
> to get some time to check which one. Until then, you can try experiment
> with different log points to see if you can get anyone that outputs
> something during the 10 second hang.
>
> Do you only see this problem with Dynamic Playlist playlists ?
> If you also see it with standard saved playlist or the builtin Random
> Mix plugin, could you try to uninstall Dynamic Playlist and Custom Skip
> and see if the problem remains ?

I only see this when selecting Dynamic Playlist from the hover over
options from Home->Playlists ona large (1643 track) standard playlist.
The m3u file is about 240kb.  The mysqld.exe process takes 100% of the
cpu.

The playlist in question was created by adding all of the Random genre
tracks to the playlist and saving it.  I had done exactly the same under
linux and didn't see this issue.

--
ceepan