jmpage2;480387 Wrote:

> Is there any way for me to get all of my track ratings out of my iTunes
> library and imported into Trackstat/Squeeze?
>
> Is there any way to reimport any changes I might make on the Squeeze
> side back into my iTunes database?  If the answer to this is yes then
> how are conflicts resolved (I rated a track three stars in iTunes but
> rated it two stars in Trackstat)?

Yes it's possible with some limitations.

Take a look at this page:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Setup_support_for_ratings
(Section "Configuring iTunes as the rating storage" should be most
interesting)

Unfortunately, two way synchronization gets pretty complex when neither
iTunes nor Squeezebox Server natively supports synchronization with
other applications.

If the above page doesn't solve all your problems, let's continue any
further discussion regarding this in the 3rd party plugins section.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))