majones,

Can you repeat your last log except this time enable AAC in BBCiPlayer
settings.  The log you attached showed trying to play a Flash/MP3 stream
which I cannot use for comparison.

However after looking at the log there is one message which stands out.
Scroll text to see end of message.

Code:
--------------------

  09-11-03 12:38:13.5059] Plugins::BBCiPlayer::RTMP::sendRTMPPacket (261)
sending rtmp: chunkChan: 8 type: 20 streamId: 5.29980882362664e-315

The streamid value is unusual - I expected a low integer so I suspect
encode/decode error which may a portability issues as Flash code
requires a lot of low level bit & byte pack and unpacking in data
structures.  THis is the sort of code that can break across different
system architectures.

--
bpa