bpa;482637 Wrote:
> Please do not lump problems together just because they have the same
> symptoms. This can result in multiple conversations happening in the
> same thread which can be confusing.  Each user's problem should be
> worked through until the problem is understood.
Sorry - I was actually trying to quote and reference back to a problem
which was discussed earlier within this same thread and which at that
time had not been completely worked through. It seemed natural to come
back to the same thread to raise this again, but I apologise for
effectively "butting in" in the middle of a conversation which had
meanwhile moved on, and therefore causing confusion. Thanks for
answering my questions anyway, and referring relevant users to the other
post.

In order to try to guide the conversation back to where it was, dealing
with jackleaves' problem ....

--
MunichMelly

~~~~ System Info ~~~~
Squeezebox Duet (receiver firmware 62)

Squeezecenter v7.3.3
on QNAP 209 pro (SSOTS v3.15) or Vista laptop

BBC iPlayer (v0.9f) - laptop o.k., but most streams don't play on QNAP
BBC iPlayer Extras (v0.3)