wonder boy;489824 Wrote:
> Thanks Gordon, have system restored to remove the install as it was just
> weird. When installed worked fine manually through the controller menu
> ie hold sleep, choose option, shift right to action. But later on I
> could choose option but it would not hit right.
>
> I am using XP pro SP3, server Version: 7.4.0 - r28672 @ Mon Sep 28
> 19:51:11 PDT 2009
>
> and installed Latest released version of SCPowerTool, packaged as NSIS
> installer -- required for SrvrPowerCtrl on Windows!
>
> Many thanks in advance for your help, think it's a cool plugin if I can
> get it to work!
Yes, but which version of the _plugin_ did you install?  Go to
Settings->Plugins and look at the entry for Server Power Control.

And when you say "controller", are you talking about the IR remote for
a Squeezebox, or are you talking about an actual Squeezebox Controller
(which is a separate product.)  From your description, I assume you are
talking about the "remote".  Sorry, with all the name changes being
thrown at us by Logitech, we have to be careful to keep our nomenclature
straight!  Anyway, I'm not seeing this problem with my setup:
SrvrPowerCtrl 20091110.223903 and SBS 7.5 working with a SB3.  I will
say, though, that sometimes, in order for the sleep-button functionality
to work right, the player must be "on"..i.e. not displaying the clock.

--
gharris999