Rik, your problem is caused by a API change in Squeezebox Server, I
think I mentioned it in some other thread.

I've decided to take a break from all third party development for a
while, so I'm afraid any bug corrections or support issues with my
plugins will have to be handled by someone else for a while. See this
thread for more information:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=71754

It's unfortunate that end users will be affected but I'm tired to spend
most of my spare time on this without some kind of support or interest
from Logitech management. I'm sure Logitech either will decide on a
strategy where third party development is better supported or implement
the most wanted features themselves in the core server. If you have
questions, start by reading the above mentioned thread, most questions
on why I've taken this decision should be answered there.

I'm really sorry for any problems this will cause end users, your
interest and support is the main reason why this was a very hard
decision. It's also the main reason why I didn't take this decision
until now, the inspiration has been lost for a while now, so if it
weren't for you I'd probably have stopped a year ago.

I'm not sure this is the end, I've just lost all inspiration at the
moment so I've decided that it's best to take a break for a while until
Logitech decides if they like to prioritize third party development or
not. The future will tell if I'll continue third party development on
the Squeezebox platform or not.

I think most of my plugins work pretty well with the 7.5 Squeezebox
Server beta so unless Logitech decides on doing any more API changes
before the realease my plugins will probably mostly work on the 7.5
release. Unless I get the inspiration back or someone takes over the
maintenance of my plugins, you can probably forget about using any of my
plugins in the next major release after 7.5.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))