MillmoorRon;498747 Wrote:

> On my new system this just displays (CUSTOMSCAN_CUSTOMTAG_SINGLE) as
> text after the album name.
>
> Is this not supported in 7.4.x or have I forgotten a setting I need to
> adjust?

There is a setting in the Custom Scan settings page where you select
which tags that should be available as title format, have you selected
the tag there ?

MillmoorRon;498747 Wrote:

> Also is there anyway to NOT display the Custom Browse versions of the
> Album, Artist, Genre & Year menus?
> I just want to use my own custom menus for use with Custom Scan and
> Track Stat alongside the built-in menus.

Look in Custom Browse settings page in the section "Manage menus" or
"Enabled menus". Those sections allows you do delete or hide any menus.
I think some of these settings might require a SBS or SqueezePlay
restart to take effect but I'm not completely sure.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))