Chunkywizard;499015 Wrote:
> Hi erland,
>
> are their any instructions on what the settings mean? I want a view
> just like the Radio default now playing screen but with ratings and the
> album year shown. I added the 2 fields (TRACKSTATRATINGDYNAMIC and YEAR)
> to the Information Screen now playing options but I get the view
> changing every 5 seconds between the default now playing, my custom view
> and the album art work. How can I only show my custom view?
>
> Regards

It will switch between all configured views in "Squeezebox
Server/Settings/Plugin/Information Screen/Manage Screens". If you never
want to show some of them, you will need to delete or hide them.

If you only want to limit the screens to a single player, you can
specify a "Screen configuration group" in the screens you want to see on
that single player. You configure a specific player to use a specific
screen group in "Player Settings/Information Screen".

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))