It's all screensavers, so it's not your issue

One other thing. I have just been playing about and installed 7.5.0
latest nightly and Information Screen no longer works. Has anyone got it
running with 7.5.0 or is it incompatible? Instead of the now playing
screen I just get the wallpaper with nothing overlaid.

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.2
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.5 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)