"Chunkywizard" Wrote:

> With regarding the screen configuration screen, if I set one in the
> player settings then after a restart all screens *but* that one display!
> Obviously I can work around this (but setting the name against the 2 I
> don't want) but I thought you might want to fix it!
>
> Cheers
>
> CW
If I remember correctly it should show all screens with the same group
as the player plus all screens without any group. Is this how it behaves
?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))