I'm trying to get the IR-Blaster Plugin working with my SB3 to control
the volume on my Yamaha RX-V663 receiver.  I read elsewhere I should be
able to connect a cable directly from my SB3 output to the remote input
on my receiver.

I have installed the plugin on my server, added the configuration file
for my receiver, connected the cable from SB3 to my receiver, and
configured the plugin for SB3 as shown below.

It appears that the plugin is communicating to the SB3, as the fixed
volume value seems to get passed when I restart the server.

The two problems I currently have:

1. When I press volume up and volume down on my remote, it still
changes the SB3 volume level

2. When I try to press the test buttons for Volume Up and Volume Down
settings, I don't see any response from my receiver.

Any help on how I should troubleshoot would be appreciated!

|Filename: irblaster.JPG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9068|

hokie