OK, let me try:

Your players are connected to your local server and you can control
them?
iPeng on your wife's iPhone can also see that server and connect to it
AND she can browse the library but doesn't see any players?
Are you sure browsing the library works? As in: you can go see the
content of an album?

THAT would be extremely mysterious and I would ask whether you run SBS
7.4 on a ResayNAS (where there was an issue with a server running two
instances of SBS)...

What also confuses me a bit is that you say she can use MySB. On
MySqueezebox.com iPeng should only get a menu when it also sees a player
so without a player there should be little to do.

If you hadn't said that she can see the library I would have guessed
that your wife is not connected to your local network.
And if you hadn't said you went back and forth between MySB and your
local server I had guesses the players are on the wrong server...

BTW, you know you can also change the synchronization of players in
iPeng on that players page?

--
pippin

---