SNazz123;507808 Wrote:

> Aha! I just got it working (for now at least!) I went to my iPeng. I
> was on MySqueezebox.com. I then switched to My Music Library (on my
> Mac). Once that was done, I launched my wife's iPeng on her iPhone and
> all of a sudden the two receivers/players showed on her iPeng and we
> were identical again. It is as if by selecting My Music Library and
> toggling from MySqueezebox.com it awakened my wife's iPeng. I'm not sure
> why my wife's iPeng couldn't do the same thing or couldn't see the
> players without my iPeng being involved. Strange.

I believe your players were connected to MySqueezebox.com.
When you switched to your local server, did you select your players to
switch them to your local server, too (iPeng does this by default, so if
you did nothing, that would be the case).
Players which you (take along) have a red check mark next to them on
the confirmation screen you get in iPeng before switching.

As I said before: For iPeng to be able to "see" the players, they have
to be connected to the same server as ipeng, so if the players are on
MySB, you have to select "MySB" as the "Music Source" in iPeng, too.

If that doesn't work for your wife's phone, could it be that her phone
is registered for a different MySB account as yours? You configure that
when you connect to MySB the first time with a phone.

If that's the issue, please write me an e-mail, you can't fix this
yourself.

--
pippin

---