GoCubs;509103 Wrote:
> Hey Steve-
>
> Does the '*' in the corner eventually become a '?'?  Do any requests
> make it through without timing out?  If you push the '+' remote button
> does it refresh okay?
>
> I'm surprised by the number of connectivity-related issues people are
> posting about.  The only thing that has changed in SDT is parsing logic,
> not networking.  Things are failing before the plugin even has a chance
> to parse.  It seems to me like weather.com's new site isn't very stable
> which is throwing off the plugin.
>
> I haven't been seeing these issues on my side, but it does seem like
> people overseas are more impacted.
>
> -Greg

No, the * stays there for a very long time and does go from time to
time. I've seen the ? in the past when I've had broadband errors and I'm
not seeing that this time.

I've increased the refresh time from 5 to 10 minutes and I think it's
updating more successfully now. I tend to agree, I think they've
introduced some form of anti abuse system on the site.

--
stevekdavis