>Great! Phil, so far it seems to work pretty fine - no duplicates, no
>loop!
>The DynamicPlaylist integration works excellent. And it meets the
>CustomSkip criteria.....

I found an hour today to start to move the DynamicPlaylist integration into a
separate plugin, so I can distribute it as a plugin that extends
DynamicPlaylist.  It will be called DynamicMix.

Initially, it will work pretty much the same as now; just play DynamicMix in
DynamicPlaylist, and new songs will be chosen via MusicIP and added to the
dynamic playlist on demand.  There will be less options - perhaps just select a
filter in the server settings.

When this new cut-down plugin is working I'll release it, and then see if I can
integrate the options into DynamicPlaylist better.  e.g. within
DynamicPlaylist, there could be a menu of mixes, containing a dynamic playlist
mix for each filter.  Maybe I can pass selected items from DynamicPlaylist into
the plugin, so you could bring up mixers on an artist, album, song, genre or
playlist, such that DynamicMix can be started with that item as the initial
seed.

Or, maybe some kind of template screen where mix parameters can be entered and
then saved as a dynamic playlist mix.  I'd find this sort of integration more
useful than per-player settings.