I was just confused by navigating a custom-browse menu on my Radio.
I'm very used to TouchToPlay so expected to have a song start after
clicking it. In a CustomBrowse-Menu this opens the options of the track
(which I'd expect on the '+' icon).

Furthermore in the original library menu, when a select a song from an
album, after the song has finished, the rest of the album is playing. It
doesn't do so, when the song was started from within a CustomBrowse
menu.

Are there any options, to make a CustomBrowse-Menu behave consistent to
the main-library-menu ?

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.