dip;550037 Wrote:
> Further, I am not sure if album art is really the problem. For example,
> in the CustomBrowse menu "Browse title by A-Z" there is no album art
> shown, but the performance is bad. So how can album art be the reason
> for the bad performance if there is no album art shown at all?

The artist browse menu of CustomBrowse shows also in the first menu
level (where the artist names are displayed) no album art. Only when
entering the second browse level, album art is shown with the albums of
the selected artist. However, entering the FIRST level already takes
much longer than with the standard artist browse menus. So are you sure
that album art is really the problem?

--
dip