Pank;550530 Wrote:
> Hi Erland,
> Great plugins. Thanks! It seems like a summer project to manage them
> completely. For now, however, I suffer under two problems.
>
> First, I really like Custom Browse, but at the moment I cannot use New
> Album/Artist. I get the following error:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > Error:
  > Running: select contributors.id,contributors.name from contributors join
contributor_track on contributor_track.contributor=contributors.id and
contributor_track.role in (1,5) join tracks on
tracks.id=contributor_track.track join albums on albums.id=tracks.album and
(albums.compilation is null or albums.compilation=0) left join track_statistics
on tracks.url=track_statistics.url where tracks.audio=1 group by
contributors.id order by max(track_statistics.added) desc got error:
  > Table 'slimserver.track_statistics' doesn't exist

--------------------

Do you have the TrackStat plugin installed ?
If you have, do you get any errors at server startup in the server.log
? You will find the server.log through SBS Settings/Advanced/Logging.

Pank;550530 Wrote:

> I cannot get Custom Scan working either. In Plugins I get the following
> error when I select settings:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > 404 Not Found:
plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/CustomScan/settings/manage.html

--------------------

> I found some other thread where a similar problem was described. It
> stated that one should delete some file but it did not work. . .

Do you get any errors in the server.log file at server startup ?
Errors like this usually indicates that the plugin isn't installed
properly.

I assume you have installed the plugins through SBS Settings/Plugins ?
Or have you installed them manually by downloading the zip and
unzipping it yourself ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))