sd09pt;552660 Wrote:
> I was using SqueezeIR with 0.5 (or lower?) and everything works
> wonderful with the attached xml File and my Yamaha RX-V 2700 (which
> seems nearly compatible with the RX-V1800).
>
> But after upgrading from 7.5 to 7.5.1 an the server side, my controller
> also requires an update... and after reinstalling SqueezeIR and copying
> the attached xml the menus are shown, but there is no reaction an my
> amp. Somethink seems to be broken. Could someone asisst please? Thx.
>
> Please notice, that i'm using not lirc file, because of the integrated
> NEC codes in xml file.
Forget it, i changed the whole think to PRONTO codes and now everything
works fine!

For the Yamaha guys: see the attached XML, the corresponding PDF with
the NEC codes and a HTML-based NEC<-->PRONTO converter. With that,
every Yamaha 1700/2700 User (and maybe most of the other folks with
1900, 3800, 3900 and so on) could make SqueezeIR work like a charm.
Please note: the PDF File and the HTML-converter are not my stuff, some
other freak did it (thx).

Have fun (and thx for this great plugin)

|Filename: irhex_converter.html.txt                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10058|

sd09pt