Triode;556210 Wrote:

> Let me know how you get on....

This seems to be going from good to great, Triode.
I installed the new version with no problem, and so far it's been
playing fine with no issues, I stress test it with fwd and bwd,
changing artists, searching etc, and it takes all I give it. Great.

However, I still have the empty spotifyd.log problem (if it is such).
Clicking teh "Log" link opens an empty page at
http://127.0.0.1:9000/spotifyd.log, and searching for "spotifyd.*" in
explorer reveals no log file, only the pm, exe and exe.conf files...

thanks

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r8837, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via chp's DSBridge
(http://tinyurl.com/DSBridge),
without SBS through MySqueezeBox.com (see post #294 in the DSBridge
thread)