OppfinnarJocke;556291 Wrote:

> However, I still have the empty spotifyd.log problem (if it is such).
> Clicking the "Log" link opens an empty page at
> http://127.0.0.1:9000/spotifyd.log, and searching for "spotifyd.*" in
> explorer reveals no log file, only the pm, exe and exe.conf files...

It should be in the same location as the server log (look at the web
information page to see where that is).  I will add something to the
server debug to show where the log is going.  I still don't understand
why your server is adding additional levels to the path - there is
something strange about how it is installing plugins..

--
Triode