Triode;556210 Wrote:
> I don't claim to have resolved the streaming issues seen by several
> people, but I've put a new beta release in my test repo.  You should be
> able to install it in the same way as the previous one (via the plugins
> page once you have added the repository).
>
> A summary of new features:
> - web interface now displays icons for lists of albums
> - added "recent arists" and "recent albums" which keeps a list of the
> last 50 artist or albums you have browed.  This should reduce the need
> to repeat searches
> - added artwork resizing to improve performance with Squeezeplay
> devices and iPeng
> - added track info for artists on Spotify - this should allow you to
> use the context menu to find the artist on Spotify and browse their
> albums or similar artists
> - added a few more debug lines in the helper app to help diagnose
> streaming issues (don't claim these are fixed)
>
> As before this should support windows and linux.  Windows users who
> previously needed to install the VC++ redistributable should not need
> to do this again.  If you are a new windows user and the "helper app"
> does not appear to run then please try to install the redistributables
> as per previous posts.
>
> Let me know how you get on....

Whats the easiest way to upgrade? I've gone into the plugin section
under settings. At the bottom the
"http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/testrepo.xml"; line is
still there. And on the top I see that Spotify (v0.1) is running. I
tried uncheck it and removed the line on the bottom. Than restarted SB
server, then went back to plugin and added
"http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/testrepo.xml"; pressed
Save and then Spotify (v0.1) came up again.

--
snow