Just posted a new beta.  This includes the updated spotifyd I posted
yesterday to simplify installation for people.

It also contains some changes to work around the problem of repeatedly
playing the same track from long playlists.  There is still a problem
that playlists of > 100 entries will show up with out titles in the
playlist.  This is due to an assumption about less than 100 tracks in
SBS which I need to work out how to deal with.  However I hope playback
should not move on to the next track.

As before please post feedback.  However note that development will be
slow until next weekend now...  So please collect data on what is
working and what is not.

--
Triode