Bill50x;556653 Wrote:
> A long awaited plugin, thanks!
>
> Sad to say, this beta does not work very well for me. Installed the
> plugin on my Win7 (SBS 7.5.1) system yesterday and within a few minutes
> I listened to The Stones "Let it bleed". When I jumped to the next
> track, the player started but with no sound. So was the case with other
> albums as well. I also tried just to let the album roll, the first track
> played alright, the next was quiet.
>
> Today, the plugin does not play anything. I can search and find music
> but when klicking on the start button nothing happen.
>
> Playlists, by the way, are shown as empty.
>
> / B

Just to soothe you somewhat... these problems are known to Triode (see
earlier posts), he's working on them... Once he gets this sorted out
this will be *the* killer plugin, for sure.

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r8837, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706