A long awaited plugin, thanks!

Sad to say, this beta does not work very well for me. Installed the
plugin on my Win7 (SBS 7.5.1) system yesterday and within a few minutes
I listened to The Stones "Let it bleed". When I jumped to the next
track, the player started but with no sound. So was the case with other
albums as well. I also tried just to let the album roll, the first track
played alright, the next was quiet.

Today, the plugin does not play anything. I can search and find music
but when klicking on the start button nothing happen.

Playlists, by the way, are shown as empty.

/ B

--
Bill50x