> but maybe I'm to stupid to use the plugin correctly: is it ONLY
> possible to use the images from the "Favourites lists" as screensaver?
> as I just have the possibility to select my favourites out of the
> screensaver

That's correct. And actually the only reason for me to have Favorites. The
problem with a "all pictures" selection is that the plugin has no idea what
pictures there are. Unlike the music collection it doesn't scan your disk to
get an inventory of what there is. Thus it can't shuffle or randomize all your
images without a long delay (while it's finding your files) or non-random
results (if it starts with a random picture of let's say the first 100 images
it finds).

> if there would be a way to automatically add all images to a
> favourite-folder => this would also be enough for me

Sounds like a crazy idea to me: I have several thousand pictures. And it would
require the scan I'd like to avoid. Because as soon as I add this, new ideas
and wishes will come up: smart screensavers (most recent pictures), meta data
evaluation etc. I don't even want to get started :-).

The current implementation of the favorites isn't suitable for large sets
either. It's stored as prefs (in a flat text file, all kept in memory). Maybe I
need to change this at some point.

--

Michael