wader;557539 Wrote:
> Ok, first of all im no good at this. I go to setting page. Choose
> spotify and there next to "Helper App logging" There is a box and in
> the box I have "information" On the other side of the box I have a link
> called log.
>
> When i presss it i get a new window that is totally blank.

I have the same thing. What does the URL of the blank browser window
say? What happens if you change the helper app logging to "Debug"?
Maybe you get entries in the log file then...

Does your SBS logs show something?

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r8885, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706