Triode - Firstly, thanks for this amazing plug-in which I had working
pefectly until yesterday. Due to other (hopefully unrelated) problems
with Squeezeserver I uninstalled and re-installed version 7.5.1 on
Windows XP 32 bit.

I have re-installed you plug-in but the spotifyd helper refuses to
start. I've tried running it from the command line as well and it comes
up with "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005)"

Done all the usual, switched off firewall, rebooted everything etc.,
etc.

Sorry I can't give  more info - I've switched logging on but it's not
even getting to this stage. Could it be a problem at the Spotify end?
My normal Spotify cleint is working fine.

Thanks in advance for any help..

--
Flamingo