Thank you very much for this plugin! It is working perfectly so far for
me.
I had to install the VC libraries. May I suggest that you add a link to
that in the first post here.

jimmorrison;560603 Wrote:
> I am also getting this library too old message. Does anyone know the
> solution to this.
>
> Its running on Windows 2003 server. I had to install the VC
> redistributals, and then got the helper app running, but then this
> error occured.

I also got this first. I googled and found some references to it as a
login problem. I had a Spotify username with the swedish letter รค in it
and when i created another user account with just english letters
everything worked perfectly.

--
AndersNolberger