>The current Custom Browse
>solution is useful if you like to do something really special but it's
>too complex to configure for 80% of the other more normal cases. The
>issue is just to find out what would cover 80% of the cases.

The great thing about Custom Browse is that it is customisable.  I think it's
better that the default settings are set appropriately (eg. to match standard
SBS behaviour by default), and perhaps move some less-likely to change settings
to an advanced tab.  There's no point removing settings and assuming some
default value, especially when the settings have already been implemented.